Sunday 31 August 2008

Same story but this time - different email! Scam No.3

What's the chances? same story/email as ScamNo.2 ... just different names and emails!

Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you.I am John Coleman,the owner of the Apartment you are making inquiry of.Actually I resided in the apartment with my family,presently we moved away due to my transfer from my working place,my apartment is Located in 25 Craven Hill Gardens Bayswater London, and presently my apartment is still available for rent for 600 GBP per month including the utilities like hydro,washer and security,it is furnished.More so Now, I went for a Crusade in the West Africa and i will like you to get in touch with my wife in the states for more discussion as She is with the keys and the documents to the Apartment.Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this apartment and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken,I want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up.I do that once in a while.I want have trust in you as i always stand by my words.Where are you located? let us know how soon you are willing to move in.Email my wife Mary, on (mcaptrent@gmail.com )and she will attend to you better.

Thanks for your interest.
John Coleman

No comments: